Art of Internet Dating
worlds #1 practical guide to Internet Dating - All the hints, tips and advice
you will ever need to find your perfect match online!
| Home2 | Home3
| About | eBook | View
| LogBooks | FAQ | Thoughts
| The Author | Tips | Links
| Scams | Gifts | Reviews
| Media | Affiliate Program
Other Web Sites by the Author: Electronics
| GeoCaching | Canyoning
| Solar Sponge
Here are some Internet Dating tips from the author:
- Watch your grammar and spelling, it's vital.
- Don't be afraid to say who and what you are looking
- Don't just say things, prove them.
- Take time and put a LOT of effort into getting your
photo right, it will get results. A good seamless mosaic like that on
the right will get the best results. (This is one of the photos the
author used in his own profiles)
- Be proactive, search for and email people, don't wait
for them to email you.
- Be prepared to spend some money to contact people and
join dating sites. It's a small amount of money, trivial in the scheme
of things, really!
- Be honest with everything.
- Say a LOT in your profile, it will help attract the
- Aim for quality dates, not quantity.
- Don't mention negative things about yourself. Negative
things don't sell regardless of how you present them.
- Make use of automated email match reports.
- Be original.
- If you stand out from everyone else then you will get
- Use my FREE Internet dating logbooks.
Copyright(c)2006 David L.